Monday, August 15, 2011

The Wait Is Over

The wait is over or as my good friend Ashley Dean  (Full Figured Fever) would say "The WEIGHT is over"  which is exactly what my doctor will say my next visit also. LOL
Over the last couple of months I have been on a journey to START a food blog. My family and friends think I am absolutely insane. Because every chance I get I am breaking out my camera phone at the dinner table, in restaurants and even in the car to get snaps of my plate before I devour it. I frequent dine at different eateries, some good some that should not be permitted to even serve water.

speaking in which I paid $1 for this.... O_o
AMess.com

Cafe Soul gets an D- (there is NO reason this little plastic cup of water should have cost $1, and it tasted like smoke) 

No comments:

Post a Comment