Monday, August 15, 2011

Lunch Date

Ok so recently I was invited to have lunch with a friend .....let just say I cant wait to get that invite again :)
Not only did I enjoy the great conversation, the food wasnt half bad either.


Let The Good Times Roll - ROLL!
Crawfish Tails, Shrimp, Andouille Sausage, Onions, Peppers, Smoked Gouda Cheese, JalapeƱo Jack Cheese, served with Crawfish Roll Remoulade Sauce ....the jalapeno cheese definitely gives it a kick though

Here's what my lunch date had

Chicken Salad Sandwich
Grilled Chopped Chicken Breast, Sundried Tomato, Mayo, Cranberry, Red Onion, Wheat Berry Bread.

But I was sold when they gave me the bread......lol

Old Venice gets an B- ( the roll was a little to hot for me....the waitress should have warned me )
Click here to the nearest Old Venice to you

No comments:

Post a Comment