Friday, August 19, 2011

Salisbury Steak

This past week I attempted to cook salisbury steak or as the man on youtube called it "Hamburger in gravy"lol. Although I youtubed the reciepe I was on the phone with my aunt the entire time, letting her guide me through the steps.

First I cooked the seasoned (season salt & pepper) ground beef patties til they were brown on both sides: added a little onion  ( that was the easy part)
Then there's making the gravy from SCRATCH

I removed and drained the patties, leaving just a little of the grease and stirring in 2 teaspoons of flour 11/2 cup or water and a taste of salt.

The finished product...
Dinner is served

Salisbury Steak, Mash Potatoes from scratch, corn on the cob , hawaiian roll and wild berry kool-aid

Kimmy gets an A+

No comments:

Post a Comment