Monday, August 15, 2011

Say Cheese!!!

When I first moved to Atlanta several yrs ago, I thought The Cheese Cake Factory was the best thing going. My friends and I frequently dined there, not only because of the great food but the cocktails and cheesecake were the bomb also. Although they are quite pricey, it was well worth it. They offer over 30 favors of cheesecake and (1) slice is just a little over $8.00.
I was devastated after I moved back to TN .........where guess what ??? No CCF :(

But GOD answer prayers...lol...just a couple months ago I discover the next best thing. THE CHEESE CAKE CORNER....although they don't sell food and cocktails their cheesecake is a fraction of the price of CCF  :)
The Cheese Cake Corner gets an B+ ( only because they didn't have Fresh strawberries to top my cheesecake, just the syrup)

No comments:

Post a Comment