Wednesday, August 17, 2011

MCS=Memphis City Slop

Earlier this month I went to a 2 day orientation for Memphis City School  at the Board of Education. Having missed my breakfast that morning, I sat uncomfortably hungry for 4 hours. My stomach talked and played for the ENTIRE four hours. The young lady sitting next to me got up and moved.....lol...I personally think it was because she might have confused my tummy growling for farting #IJS lol.  So at 11:58 I started gathering my things so as SOON as 12:00 hit ....I was OUT OF THERE....I was literally speed walking to the cafeteria.

Unfortunately things didn't go as planned. I did mention I was at the Board of Education right??...The place where top executives and superintendents make decisions for our wonderful school system. The home of Dr. Kriner Cash office. O_o


This was absolutely THE MOST disgusting meal I have had in my life
UNseasoned baked chicken , No Taste Mac & Cheese , and Awful Mash Potatoes : x ..The bread was the only thing I ate here .....#Sad ....and did I  mention I paid $6.75 for this mess


Although Day 1 of lunch at BOE was disgusting.com...Day 2 was a tad bit better...however I've never had chicken salad where I actually had to pick out the chicken ...LOL
 

Chicken Salad, Banana, Doritos, Lemonade

Memphis City School- Board of Education gets a BIG FAT F

No comments:

Post a Comment